Let's Play Together is a nonprofit organization that partners with children, families, and educators to develop creative learning strategies which recognize innate strengths and encourage friendships between children of ALL abilities.
- We value everyday routines, activities and places that offer all children rich learning opportunities.
- We value the importance of family and community in every child's life.
- We value play as an essential part of every child's learning and development.
- We value relationships that are open, honest, responsive and respectful.
- We value and embrace all the ways the many faces of diversity enrich us.
- We value the importance of hope in everyone's life.
Founders and Co-Directors
Mary J. Sullivan Coleman OTR, MA and Laura J. Krueger PT, MA believe that play is critical for the success of ALL children. Having played and had fun with children for many years, they have been inspired to develop an organization that celebrates children and encourages their play and friendships.